I feel very successful finishing half of the projects
on my Q1 Finish Along.
So I will have a couple of carryovers for Q2.
1. Sarah's Stars - This should have been to the quilter last month, at least that was the goal! So, I have to make this quilt number one priority since this will be a graduation gift for my youngest niece.
2. Flying Geese mini quilt - for a secret partner on Instagram!
3. Heather Ross mini quilt - another secret partner swap on IG!
4. Paint Chips - This is my Stash Bee 2017 quilt blocks for January - my tutorial is HERE. Blocks have all arrived - just need to get it together and quilted.
5. Hexie Flowers - I'm embarrassed to even say how long I've been working on these! I just want to make a sweet little mini quilt to hang in my foyer.
6. It Takes a Village - still plugging away at this paper pieced house quilt.
7. Tic Tac Toe - I have all of the blocks from my believe circle at do.good stitches - another charity quilt.
8. Easter X-stitch - I've been wanting to do this one for awhile now.