Doodleblogs

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Q 4 Finishes!

Wow!
If I do say so myself, I kicked some butt this quarter!

Here are my finishes:


1.  This pile of t-shirts became
two large quilts:









2.  Cardinal Winter Quilt







3.  Blue quilt for Maxine







4.  Three Little Words 
Cross Stitch complete, framed and hanging!






5.  It takes a village was certainly neglected 
this entire year!  




This will certainly be a priority in 2018!


The best part of being a part of this
is that goals are set with an easy to 
follow plan for the quarter.

I get so much done!

On to a guilt-free December
and 2018!

Peace to all,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. You did get a lot done, wow! The t-shirt quilt is a pretty impressive transformation from the pile you started out with. Congratulations on checking a goal off of your list. Thanks for linking up to 2017 Q4 FAL on behalf of the Finish-A-Long hosts. Best of luck with 2018 goals too!

    ReplyDelete